Thursday, September 6, 2018

It's been quite a while

So it's been a while since I last posted here. It's easy sometimes to forget this site and why I started this blog in the first place.

So I am a manager now! An IT Manager for a manufacturer back here in the great state of Michigan. Granted it's not Montana but nowhere except Montana is.. Montana.

I miss MT a lot! Like as much as one would miss a beloved pet or a dead family member. Seriously.  There is no place like the 406. Why did I leave you might ask?  It's expensive as hell!

For what I paid for the house and land here in Michigan I would have gotten a 3/2 inside city limits on a city lot. No thank you ma'am.


Anyway the jobs going ok.. there's a few things that are concerning, a few things that make me wonder "What did I get into?".  I have high hopes but I'm not stupid and I will hedge my bets if at all possible.

Speaking of Michigan man the weather this summer has been brutal. Like Mississippi type of brutal. Humid and hot.. sticky, the likes of which we haven't seen in 10 years.  It definitely makes us question the move and why we didn't finally go to Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment