Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Udemy: Django + Python: Complete Bundle

Up and onward into my development learnings is this course from Udemy. Now I readily admit.. this was a spur of the moment choice due to a 90% sale ending very soon.. I did not research it well enough.
The lecturer is obviously a super smart guy and very skilled in the ways of the Python (we haven't reached Django yet).  But being an English as a second language guy, sometimes his ideals aren't explained in familiar ways.

So you might wonder why I chose Django. I was wanting two things: more intermediate Python, and a framework to step into.

From what I can tells the primaries are Django and Flask.. the later's been described to me as a good enough framework but does not contain all the things you;d expect to find.  More of a DIY choice. Whereas Django has a ton of stuff built-in like auth, html, etc.

And honestly there's not a ton of choices I could come across that deal with those two packages primarily.  I started this this past weekend, I've been able to skip through some of the beginning level Python stuff but we're now approaching the meat of the course. I'll re-post back with my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment