Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Installing and Configuring Microsoft Windows Server 2012 - UPDATE

So the situation I'm in is this:  the Enterprise Agreement (EA) administrator actually works for my parent company, Dover Corp.  One of Dover's like 4-6 actual SA's who, among other things, is also leading a dozen other projects while handling their normal duties.
I actually asked one of them last year.. I was astonished by that guys workload!

Anyway.. getting a reply from this guy has been problematic to say the least.. usually it takes my boss emailing his boss.  It sucks.  Anyway I've heard through the grapevine that their EA is up for renewal in September, so I'm trying to get 10 more training vouchers before then.

But here's the kicker, and another reason I have come to love Directions Training, they have free exam vouchers to give away.  I was told this morning that if I commit to the second MCSA: 2012 course that they will give me two training vouchers.. and since Microsoft exams are $150 a pop now that's $300 in savings WOOT.

Directions Training {ThumbsUp}

No comments:

Post a Comment