Monday, May 1, 2017

GitKraken....Linux/Windows/MAC GUI interface for your git needs. Very cool!

So after fighting git on the command line for a solid two weeks, the idiot I am never thought to search for a gui to this madness.  Google respectfully greeted me with a top spot: GitKraken.

Man it's neat, and VERY attractive to the eyeball. Granted I've been using it for all of 10 minutes but I already resolved my merge conflict!  Yeah!

Ok so being truthful, I'm positive anyone experienced enough with git could have not had the issues I did.. but trying to visualize all that is my git branches in my head did become tough.  Yeah purists will call me a wiener but I really don't care.  I'm loving me some GitKraken and I recommend it to all.. experienced or not this is a great tool for helping you work with your repo.

No comments:

Post a Comment